Thursday 13 March 2014

Bead Soup off to Luxembourg...

For this year's Bead Soup Blog Party I have been partnered with Maryse Fritzsch-Thillens of Glass Bead Art, a very talented lampworker from Luxembourg. I've just sent my soup parcel off to Maryse so I obviously can't show you it in all it's glory but here's a little tease just to get you thinking...



I made most of this mix myself so I do hope she likes it...

Maryse makes the most wonderful organic beads and I can't wait to get my parcel from Luxembourg and see what she's sent me. If they're half as beautiful as these examples of her work I'll be more than happy...





You can see more of Maryse's work at her Etsy shop and find out more about her from her blog.

Once my parcel has arrived at its destination I'll be back to show you what I sent Maryse and maybe give you a peek at the beads I received before I start working with them.

See you then.

Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you both make. You are both so talented with your bead making i am sure they are going to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting! You are both so amazing artists. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing both of your soups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Lori paired the two of you! You are both my favorite artists -- in fact, the bead soup I cooked up for my partner features both your and Maryse's work. When I saw Lori had partnered Glass Bead Art and THEA, I knew it was synchronicity for certain!

    I look forward to seeing what you and Maryse create with each other's wonderful work!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...