Thursday 11 October 2012

Art Jewelry Elements - First Post...

Good morning lovely people...
 
Beads by Kaz Baildon

Today sees the publication of my first article on the Art Jewelry elements blog so I do hope you'll come over and check it out. As I'm the first person from the UK to join the team, I've used the opportunity to showcase some of the home grown talent that excited and inspired me (and still does) when I first took up jewellery design .

I'll be posting on AJE at least once every two weeks on Thursdays so do join up to follow if you want to be among the first to read about  what I and my talented colleagues have been up to. There's also an AJE Facebook page you can follow where you can interact and tell us what you've been up to and what you'd like to see on the blog

Have a great day all.



Lesley



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic post Lesley! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Info is out of this world, I would love to read more.
    Whiteflash rings

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...